Thread: Transparency problem with windows and uTorrent

Transparency problem with windows and uTorrent

This is not the serious problem but only a visual defect. In the windows operating system 32 bits is ignored, hence they are not having the perfect transparency. BMP magenta color is used to mark transpired areas it is working well. At the time the toolbar button is disabled or it is shadowed, then magenta color is shadowed too. Can anybody solve this transparency problem with windows and uTorrent

Re: Transparency problem with windows and uTorrent

A proxy for the stream is almost impossible to hand if you pay for that service. In addition to a need for the proxy supports the torrenting and flows that come with it. Viewpoint anonymity is not won if the proxy is transparent. In short you rarely find a proxy that meets these criteria. I am also waiting for the solution for the same problem.

I have excluded the utorrent.exe because the help page of utorrent is not opening but now it is opening within a minute going way Slower but Still Without utorrent then you, and I am not even gold up downloading a lot. The weird thing is that it just happened a few "days ago that my browser would load pages anymore." any and I got nod32 installed.

Try the "Protocol Filtering" thing in Nod32 (NOD32> Advanced (or whatever sounds like expert mode)> Antivirus and spyware protection> Configure> Protocol Filtering) and go for "Internet Applications Marked as browsers and email clients" and NOT "Ports and Marked as applications and web browsers email clients ". I have also tried this and it is better than just excluding utorrent from the application filtered by NOD32.

I have this problem with uTorrent 1.7.7or build 8179 Eset smart security 3.0.642.0 with. Everything was fine, I Had Not Even aware "any updated software and Internet browsing suddenly stopped. Web site found on pages loading very slowly Were, if at all. Thanks to the posts here, it Improved Dramatically When un-checking uTorrent have a web browser; aim It Was Still very slow. I disabled the Web Access Protection in Eset Completely 'everything now and running successfully. But is anyone aware of an "option in the middle" to allow Eset WAP to function with uTorrent - it would be good new series Eset WAP enabled!

There are not really optimal solutions. It is a protocol peer, so one time or another your IP must be known for sending packets. In short, solutions that are approaching the most:
    - Use a VPN pay while ensuring that the provider of the VPN does not store its logs too long.
    - Use a Seedbox (basically a server with a client above). Then you repatriated your data via FTP or bittorrent even between the server and your PC. Then there are solutions other encrypted protocols like Freenet or Antz I2P also.