Thread: How to add yahoo mail to popup blockers list

How to add yahoo mail to popup blockers list

Hi, i have a short query and hope you guys can help me out. recently i started using Internet Explorer and facing some problem while accessing my Yahoo Mail. many time or i can say every time am just unable to open my attachments that comes in my mail. After working around on it, i found that i need to add Yahoo Mail to my pop-up blockers listing of permitted websites. But i dont have any idea of doing the same as am new to Internet Explorer.

Could you guys please make me know how to add yahoo mail to popup blockers list? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to add yahoo mail to popup blockers list

In internet Explorer see at the top of the browser, you will find a bar in yellow color, just click on the same and choose the preference that permits the website to allow popups forever. You can also use your add-on tool. Go to "Tools" at the top right corner of the window and tap on "manage add-ons". This will take you to the add-on links you can enable or disable. To do so just go after the instructions and you will be done, Hope it helps.

For Microsoft IE, just go to Tools menu and look for Pop-up Blocker in the drop down menu. When you find it just start it and add *.yahoo.com under Pop-up Blocker Settings to the permitted websites list. You can also find it on your toolbar, that is most probably usually next to the search engine and appears similar to a little calender.. In case you find any pop-up blockers on whichever of your other toolbars, just remove them.

You can also do this easily with the Yahoo! Companion toolbar. It has added an elective popup blocker that provides dissimilar features for using popup window advertising as per our choice. Note that it is only available for Internet Explorer and is pretty alike to the Google Toolbar’s popup blocker. Both can be a massive threat to the popup assassin download industry. Both toolbars let you to decide to permit popups on assured websites and follow recently blocked popups. Just have it for you to get rid of your problem.

In Internet Explorer 5.5 or later versions, it is trouble-free to dig up Yahoo pop up blocker. You have to begin by means of installing a Yahoo tool-bar. The tool-bar is remains at the top of your screen and has keys that assist you perform lots of functions while you are online. Yahoo's tool-bar contain the pop up blocker, bookmarks, web search, modified keys so that you be able to get to your favorite things quickly, and it yet has a Yahoo mail notification that allow you to know while you get a new messages.