Thread: Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7

Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7

The Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7. This is a laptop that I have bought recently. I have not been able to know if this problem is caused because of the operating system or some other issue.

Due to this issue, I am not able to do any downloads in my system. Well, I am having the same version of this application installed in my desktop, that has Windows XP installed in it.

If anyone knows why this is happening and how this issue can be solved, then please be kind enough to reply immediately.

Re: Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7

To know if the issue that Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7 is because of the operating system or not, you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system. If this application is listed among the incompatibilities of the system, then you will have to use some other Torrent application like Bit Torrent.

If Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7, then this is surely an incompatibility issue that the operating system is having with the operating system. Well, you have mentioned that the same copy of the application works fine with Windows XP in your desktop. So, there is no problem with the copy of the application. Try to start the application in the compatibility mode to solve the situation.

The problem that Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7 can be resolved easily. You just have to download the compatibility tool for this application. Most of the applications and softwares that work fine in the older operating systems of Windows do not work properly in Windows 7.

Anyways, such applications and softwares are been given the compatibility tools, so that they can run in Windows 7 too. So, download and install this tool as soon as possible.

There is no need to worry if Utorrent is unable to open on HP laptop with Windows 7. This is because this is a genuine problem that the Windows 7 users are facing with this application. You can try running this application with the help of the option for "run as administrator". This will force the application to run. Also, it can be that the firewall is blocking the application from starting. So, disable the firewall for sometime and then, try running the application.