Thread: My Computer freezes while I login on Facebook

My Computer freezes while I login on Facebook

I had noticed that every time when I go on Facebook my computer hangs. I had run Task Manager and then end the process from the same. I am using Firefox right now for surfing internet. But why this happens only on Facebook. I need some help to speed up Windows. I am using Windows XP and I have 1GB Ram with Intel Dual Core processor support. Then also my system works slower.

Re: My Computer freezes while I login on Facebook

It is due to Firefox. I had updated my firefox to the most recent version and that is getting hanged while surfing. I think this is a bug in the browser. Whenever there is net fluctuation the web browser hangs the entire system. Try to revert to your old version of Firefox and then check back again. Try to use opera also that works really well. Here in my case Facebook works fine.

It is a browser glitch. You will need to change the web browser for the same. Check in Task Manager that your system is eating up too many system resources. If yes then remove some of the applications and then check back again. First, remove all unnecessary files from hard disk using the Windows option of cleaning the disc. Run disc degfragmention to free up some space.

You can optimize Windows XP to speed up your system. A defragmented drive is easier to read, so will speed access times to data from XP. Indeed, it is better to defrag the hard drive after deleting files, since deleting the data changes the status of hard disk and creates open space. It is necessary that your system process remains a bit free. If you are using torrent while surfing then stop it.

You should also check that the computer free of viruses or other malware which can slow a PC and often slow performance is the only manifestation of their presence, for all viruses do not aim to destroy the PC. try also to update the drivers for your devices. If all this still does nothing, it's a sign that there is a big problem with your Windows operating system.

Format Windows XP, meaning not just reinstall the entire system, but also reorganize the entire work environment, ca amuse anyone, but it is sometimes necessary and unavoidable. Windows can be so corrupt that we just dance on the head, nothing works. o format XP, just put the Windows disk in the drive, restart the PC. This is the last solution you can try out.

This happens when you have never done maintenance on your PC, it is normal that your computer is slow. For that defragment the hard drive regularly not once a year, the frequency will depend on the level of use on average once a month is good. Clean the registry regularly and PC hard disk delete all unnecessary files. Ensure the PC is not infected by a virus and not become a nest of adware and other insidious adware whose presence can hamper performance if they are present in large numbers.