Thread: Torrent on VPN

Torrent on VPN

I need your help. In fact, I wish I could continue to download through utorrent and it securely. So from there, I wondered:
    (1) Is a free VPN type Its hidden or Peer2me, can be used to make anonymous downloading by torrent? Is it efficient in terms of degree of anonymity and speed?
    (2) Same question for the Tor software.
    (3) Overall, what is the best way to continue downloading by torrent totally anonymous and at optimum speed?
    Despite extensive research over the past few days and despite the documentation on the VPN I can not find a direct answer to these questions. So if someone can enlighten me, it would be very nice. Thank you very much.

Re: Torrent on VPN

I think you should distinguish the tracker and peers. For communication with the tracker, you can use Tor, because they are not very heavy. And it gives a first degree of anonymity. Footer on a public, you can even have qd bp in case of undesired change ip Tor during the session (and on a private tracker, you can make if you are banned with ip changing, because Some admins some private trackers have a soul fascist trying to control everything). For communication peers (ie the exchange of data that interest you), by cons, although you can theoretically use Tor to do is lead you to very low flows. And if everybody does the same, it will kill the network. In addition, beware that you can not use the protocol udp Tor (I think), so udp trackers should not be possible.Tor is not needed to make P2P. A network would be more appropriate i2p. The pb is when I think of finding sources.

You need to know is if the vpn ip belongs to a country that respects the privacy or not, and what law is applied in respect of logs and download, let me explain: if you go through a vpn and your IP (VPN's), then the supplier ip obey the law in France, so keep logs of connection and respect the copyright and it will therefore have to denounce you, so back square one and it is useless. There is a vpn famous now but paying that met the criteria of anonymity correct (it should still have confidence in the administrators but it is another question) is ipredator, ip is provided and Swedish they do not keep logs of connection ... speed is variable (currently I download around 500kb / s) the price is around € 15 for three months (SEK), there are certainly others in other countries or still in sweden, but the important thing is the law in those countries.

The VPN servers allow the legal P2P and Torrents legal. They do not close ports so you can use. But do they do the monitoring? One thing is sure, where a finding of the use of a file called 'illegal' is seen asked to remove it. At worst your account is suspended. At best the account is reactivated after execution. This is a shame as the U.S. servers to image StrongVPN VPNs work better than Swedes now. To date, this policy is more so than real because the VPN U.S., in their TOS, can not legally say other things

The Prohibition The VPN is affirmed torrent and P2P are not allowed. For example the VPN HideIP prohibits the use of these networks from the U.S. servers. Do not bother trying! The ports are blocked at home SmallVPN. : It is often the case with Swedish servers. In the image of Vpntuunel , Of Anonine or IdealVPN, There 's no logs, or monitoring. In the case of VpnTunnel, A port forwading (TCP and UDP port open dedicated) is available.