Thread: How to do additional sign up on facebook using same computer?

How to do additional sign up on facebook using same computer?

My brother is using my computer system for his work, the thing is that he has opened the facebook account my computer system and it works fine. I wanted to open mine with an e- mail, a number of different mobile, I managed to create the account, received confirmation yesterday
    Now, I cannot reopen these two accounts, it is always the homepage of one person appears and the other one is facing problem in accessing the account.
    If you have a solution to offer then let me know how to do additional sign up on facebook using same computer?

Re: How to do additional sign up on facebook using same computer?

You can change his email address; put yours and your password q or you can click on something in the genre: "I'm not Mr. X.
    These are the two solutions that will alter the settings that your brother have done, but if you do not want to alter his setting then you can use another explorer for accessing your account as there are many explorers available on the net.

I use Firefox and Internet Explorer simultaneously and work very well. I also have a server that runs Linux (an old 3 GHz dual core that I use as a wireless router, storage and office automation) with Firefox and Greasemonkey on my place. But only my main place is not disconnected when I connect my laptop to. Perhaps a feature of Facebook for multiple IP addresses that I know or have not seen.

If you want to hide your identity then it will better you use the Atunnel website. Using this sticks the URL of facebook in there. Their connection system works with IP addresses.
    Atunnel can change the IP of the web page you have pasted the URL hence you can access the page without revealing your IP address.

I have a little problem with the login of facebook: I noticed that I have two facebook accounts! And I know it's mine, since it's my photo on that account! the problem is that I cannot access it, the strange thing is that the account that I use daily, I get messages from my friends , notifications and all that, normally, I tried to reset, change e-mail, etc but everything goes in vain! Help me, please!