Thread: How to work with Godaddy UCC multiple domain SSL and WHM

How to work with Godaddy UCC multiple domain SSL and WHM

We have numerous accumulate fronts on our whm server. A numerous domain SSL was purchased in the anticipate of saving money when getting the entire the domains on our server to be ssl facilitated. Are the UCC Multiple domain godaddy SSL certs companionable by means of whm. How do we set it up. Has anybody figured out how to create this work. I would certain be grateful for it if you would share the procedure with me.

Re: How to work with Godaddy UCC multiple domain SSL and WHM

They have a user ask a comparable query, and from the whole thing I found it does not run. From what I keep in mind when the client was working this they were getting an SSL Overlap appropriate to how Apache was built. I estimate you might compile Apache in a different way and it might run, but out of the box it did not run for us or the client.

It was mentioned that this is an Apache problem. Be able to you merely register one cert per IP, and does it then fork the entire incoming associations on that IP to the subject name, ignoring the authentic request. Or is this presently an arrangement problem in WHM. As long as the cert is the similar for the entire of the domains, you be supposed to be capable to put them on the similar ip. Apache is going to complain regarding an overlap but it be supposed to tranquil start. They are presently warnings. I am not certain if you be able to set them up in whm. I set this up physically the most recent time I did it.

I have renewed an attainable SSL certificate I registered with Godaddy but I am a bit perplexed how to comprehensive the renewal procedure for the SSL certificate on my server. The Godaddy is asking for a Certificate Signing Request (CSR). In WHM when I go to SSL Key/Crt administrator it register the Key and Certificate but no CSR. In WHM do I encompass to utilize the "Generate a SSL Certificate and Signing Request" and create an innovative one and utilize that to finish the renewal.

I consider what you encompass recommended is accurate, that it determine to be necessary to generate an innovative Certificate Signing Request or "CSR." An innovative CSR be supposed to permit completion of the SSL certificate order or renewal procedure at the issuing Certificate Authority (CA) or appropriate SSL vendor (e.g., Godaddy). I have got a reseller who has brought a SSL certificate and I encompass set his domain to an extra IP I have on the box. On the other hand, when I set the IP Address to his domain, it applies to the entire of his clients as well even though he is set to utilize the most important shared IP.

To form an additional precise diagnosis it determines to assist greatly to be familiar with some supplementary information in sequence: What is the accurate symptom being seen on the non-reseller accounts; what characteristic of the non-reseller (client) accounts is exaggerated and in what method has it changed from the expected behavior. Is every client under the reseller setup as a separate cPanel account, or are they setup merely as add-on domains. What is the output of the following command via root SSH have right of entry.

The Client accounts encompass not changed at the entire. The IP tranquil remains the shared IP. I functional my innovative IP Address to the reseller.tld and it affected the entire of his addon domains. Be supposed to I encompass left it as the shared and set up the cert on the innovative IP. For a number of reason this was the merely method I might set up a cert previous to if I recall properly. I had four or five addon domains and a small number of clients by means of their individual cPanel logins.