Thread: Yahoo error on outlook express

Yahoo error on outlook express

I have a yahoo mail account which I had configured in outlook express. Now from last night I am not able get my mail on outlook. First of all I was getting mail but right now I am not getting the same. Does anyone has any further issue on yahoo. I am not able to login on yahoo also which is showing the wrong login and id and error. I am not getting the issue as it was working before.

Re: Yahoo error on outlook express

Checkout your firewall settings first. That might be blocking the same. Second thing you can clear up your internet settings and then check back again. Many times due to improper cookies the site does not open up. You can do one thing, verify your account on online site of Yahoo and then check. If you are not able to access then your email id might be blocked my yahoo.

Reconfigure the account on outlook. Checkout that first and delete your old accounts. Then create a new setup one time. Clear up your cookies and internet settings and disable your system firewall. Then check back again. If still that does not work then you can contact yahoo customer care about your id issue. Your id is either blocked or you have forgotten your password.

When I try to send or receive my e-mails here is the message I have after the connection attempt Failed to connect to the server. The incoming port number is 25 and that of SMTP is 110 I tried 587 because I am at yahoo and they say to use this port. But still no help here. Outlook express is not receiving any mails and the send receive just stuck in between.

To mail your Outlook Express you must have proper server settings and username. Then you need outgoing server for sending mails. So if you have indicated a proper user name and the email service which you are using is free then you must receive mails from your inbox directly. Just try to find out proper yahoo settings and then you can try back again to reconfigure your account.

It is possible that your system is infected with malware. It is unwanted harmful and self-spreading program which enter your system via internet and changes your settings. Depending on the file format used and the infection routines Malware is classified in different categories. In addition to the term virus, there are terms like worm or Trojan horse. Scan your system for virus.

Configure your POP3 server properly. That will going to work. The problem can also be of firewall router or misconfigured accounts. So you will have to check all things one by one and make sure all thing is fine and properly configured. Also check your system for virus. Worms that spread automatically in the email taking advantage of loopholes in the various messaging software once they have infected a computer they send each themselves to all addresses contained in the address.

webart Guest

I think, yahoo doesn't support for pop3 emails

The problem could generally be because Yahoo has recently made the usernames case-sensitive. So it is essential that you use exactly the same case in Outlook express. Hope this will sort.