Thread: Facebook Is Banned In China

Facebook Is Banned In China

I have been using Facebook for quite a long time when I was in Australia. For some work matters, I have shifted to China and since then, I am facing a very unusual problem here. I cannot login into Facebook. On contacting several of my friends here about this issue, I came to know that FACEBOOK IS BANNED IN CHINA. Is there any technique with the help of which one can access FB in China? If yes, please reply as soon as possible. I am using Internet Explorer 8 and my computer is running Windows Vista operating system.

Re: Facebook Is Banned In China

This is really very new to know. I never knew that Facebook Is Banned In China. Inorder to make sure about the same, just try using any of the browsers given below for a change:
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera 10

This is because IE 8 have always been having some conflicts with Facebook. Anyways, just let me know about the status after you switch the browsers.

There is no need to worry if Facebook Is Banned In China. This is because there are some proxies that can help you in this particular situation. Try using any of them:
    1. oyyas.com/proxies.php
    2. .kproxy.com/
    3. launchfacebook.com/
    4. netshuttle.info/
    5. facebookproxy.org.uk/
    6. FroxyMe.com

Many of the users of China have assured that there proxies work out. So, just try out any of them. It is better to try something than to be banned from the site by trying nothing.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I was once in China facing the same situation that Facebook Is Banned. Well, I had also tried some of the proxies that are mentioned in the above post by Techguru01. They are a very successful method to get access to the site. But, the problem is that you just get the access. You cannot post any comments or use any applications and play games. The only thing that you can do is that you can accept requests and access profiles. Other features still remain banned.

Since, Facebook Is Banned In China there is no way one can access the site. By the proxies given by Techguru01, one can atleast view the comments and accept the requests. Many a times, some of the proxies do not work. But, one has to keep trying for quite some time. You will be successful in getting the access. One has to be thankful that one can access the site.

It was very helpful of your guys by providing me with the proxies because it helped me to solve the problem that Facebook Is Banned In China. Atleast I can access my wall and profile and view the posts and friend requests that I am getting and well as approve them. The only problem is that I cannot post anything. Anyways, this much is enough. Thanks for all your suggestions.