Thread: Cannot login to m.facebook.com javascript is disabled

Cannot login to m.facebook.com javascript is disabled

My phone prompts me with the message that javascript is disabled, when I try to login into Facebook. So, basically the problem in my phone is that I cannot login to m.facebook.com. I am not able to understand why this problem is happening. The browser that I am using is Opera mini.

It would be very much helpful if anyone could have helped me to prevent this problem.

Re: Cannot login to m.facebook.com javascript is disabled

Are you facing this problem that cannot login to m.facebook.com and javascript is disabled with this particular site or are all the sites giving you the same message? Many of the phones do not come with JAVA. If your phone is one such phone, then the problem is being encountered because of this problem. If so, then there is no solution to get rid this problem.

I am facing the problem that I cannot login to m.facebook.com and javascript is disabled with this site of FB only. I can open all the sites properly. This is why I am felling that the problem is too unusual. Well, my phone is the one that has built-in JAVA. Infact, all the games in my phone are also developed from JAVA. Also, my phone only supports JAVA.

I have seem many of the users facing the same issue that they cannot login to m.facebook.com along with javascript is disabled. Even if the phone is supported by JAVA, then also this issue is faced. Actually, this is because Facebook is using a lot of memory of the phone and does not have enough to load into the phone. So, make sure that there is enough memory to load Facebook.

Re: C annot login to m.facebook.com javascript is disabled

It is possible that you cannot login to m.facebook.com because the particular browser is causing the problem that javascript is disabled. You will have to get a browser that is compatible with your phone as well as that supports Facebook and all the other sites.

Install the same and try loading the page. Just let me know if the problem is fixed or not after that.

I have solved the problem that I cannot login to m.facebook.com and javascript is disabled with a solution that one of you have provided. The issue was that there was no enough memory to load the page. Well, I created memory for the same and the FB page immediately loaded into my phone. So, thank you solution as well as for the help granted till now.