Thread: Need help to sign up Twitter account on phone

Need help to sign up Twitter account on phone

I have a iPhone. I had bought this phone recently due to the vast application support on the phone. I need some help here to access Twitter on the phone. I had signed up service for that which offers me good internet monthly. I have my lots of friends on Twitter and by accessing the same on iPhone will make me connected for long hours. How to signup a account on phone. Also post some best application for iPhone. Thanks.

Re: Need help to sign up Twitter account on phone

It is quiet easy to do that. The solution here will let you work on both new and existing Twitter account. Just open the Twitter site on your phone and click on Already using Twitter. Then enter your phone number there and after a while you will receive a verification code on your phone. Enter the text which you got on the given box and give ok. Once done you got access to your account.

It is very easy to do that. You can first browse the site and then click on start conversation. If you have already a account then you can enter that or else you can signup for new in the same way what you do on system. Configure the account and then login you can meet up all your friends here and you will receive popup here on every message notification.

To do that you have to first open mobile.twitter.com and then click on Sign up now box. By clicking on this you are on the starting of the registration procedure. You can enter you account details on that and use your mail and other information for signing up. Once done you can click on create my account and done. Start chatting with your friends on your phone.

When you connect Twitter via your phone then your phone is not automatically configured to the service. You will need to addup your phone number to the site so that your phone is directly linked with your account and you get easy popups. You can also add your friends with the help of sms send by them on your phone. So that makes and very quick addition.

I tested two applications can send messages on Twitter via my smartphone HTC Touch HD. The applications are HelloTwitFace and PockeTwit is really cool. There are many others application which you can use directly to login to your account. On PockeTwit, my opinion is not the same as the first application. Twitter one is obliged to give his credentials to servers.

The best one which I found is HelloTwitFace and the advantage of this is that it installs an 3 application like Hello Txt which allows you to update your status and read one of your friends in all main microblogging and social networks at once. There is the microblog Twitter and social network Facebook also. The installation is quite simple, it downloads and installs the program online from your mobile. After opening the application, three tabs appear Hello Txt, Twitter and Facebook.