Thread: I am not able to add friends on FaceBook

I am not able to add friends on FaceBook

I had created a new account on facebook. so I found my friends and invited him to become my friends. He sent me some more recommendation in this group. So far no problems but now when I invite someone in the security code nothing happens after that. This is due to the fact that I made several requests at once or is it something else issue related to server or any new facebook policy.

Re: I am not able to add friends on FaceBook

It is right Facebook limited mass add settings because of which you cannot lots of email request on your profile. I had tried the same in my case but the same issue occur. IF you are tying to add around 50 friends in a day then you does not has access for that. I had stopped doing that and now I am making a group of some limited numbers of friends only.

Yes that is right. Facebook has topped many friend request. I had too read that on a article which says that you cannot add more than 50 each day. I am not sure about the exact number for the same. But still I am accepting some freinds request. This is not going to affect much as you can get some limited number of your known friends added to your profile.

I can not add any more due to repeated misuse of this feature. I had deleted all my friends except one which has all my pictures. In that you cannot write on my wall and I created a new facebook account. I receive a message where it states misuse of add friends. I am going to send some mails to facebook to find out the issue with my account in that.

For adding friends you have to first click on the friends and then follow the procedure.Then you can see your friend. I have the same problem with this no. I cannot enter the two words as they do not appear. As a result of being impossible to enter a friends. I just made a friend request on facebook to contact my friend. I clicked on their profile and see nothing. I have just received the notification as what he had accepted.

I have a problem with facebook and I want to find a solution. I just see that I am on facebook. I got a request which I accepted and then a confirmation was sent and when the other friend confirmed she does not appears in my profile. After to seek a solution for that but till that time she changed her status and now I cannot find that out. I think there is some issue in the facebook.

I just have a small question, in my privacy settings I had added my photos and video of my friends and network. I want to know that it is possible that if someone is using the same network like I can see my photos. I don't this can be possible. I think there's one limitation of access to give staff at facebook. Just create a group and define what it can give the access the same. So everything depends on what you put into the group profile.