Thread: Am unable login to Facebook via mobile

Am unable login to Facebook via mobile

hi, am having an Nokia E63 mobile phone on which i use to surf Facebook from a long time. Don't know why now a days am just unable to get logged in Facebook. I can simply open the login page, no issue, but when i type in my user name and password, it redirects me again on the login page. And gives me a small error saying "must login first"

Is anyone aware of this ? Please help me to fix it soon. Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Am unable login to Facebook via mobile

This is most probably a cache or cookies issue. To get it solved, please go after the instructions below cautiously:

Clean your cellular phone’s cache and cookies (no matter if you have previously made this). You can regularly perform this from an option menu while your mobile browser is open. Check with your device’s manual guide to find out how to perform this on your particular mobile model and brand.

Go to m.facebook.com as a fresh URL, relatively by means of a bookmark or else a link. Log out of Facebook if you get the option. Now type in your usual login information to log in.

Thanks for this great info mate. Actually i was also facing this problem some couple of weeks ago. No matter whether am trying to log in through m.facebook.com or www.facebook.com, it use to redirect me again and again to the log in page. Finally, i came to know about 0.facebook.com. It is a new mobile site launched by Facebook last month (18th May 2010) that comes with the entire part of the key features of Facebook and also it is optimized in terms of speed. It is originally accessible throughout over 50 mobile operators in 45 countries and territories without any data charges.

Facebook Mobile (m.facebook.com) should work with any phone with an internet browser and if you are not than its definitely it is because of the cache. In addition it is coming by means of the proxy that you might be using. To fix it you need to ask your network provider and obtain the new proxy settings for yourself.