Thread: Logitech G19 Gmail not working

Logitech G19 Gmail not working

I am sure that Gmail uses HTTP protocol and I figured this out, Why it is not always functioning at all. I have tried this with the stunnel to get it working but it still occurs the message as "Test Failed POP3 server address and/or port incorrect to the pop server when I organized the test connection in the LCD Manager. I am going to show you this stunnel log attached in the attachment section of this post. Please take a look.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jake Tyler; 10-06-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Re: Logitech G19 Gmail not working

To fix this type of problem, you have to destroy entire message(s) with Null characters from the mailbox of the POP3 server so that the POP3 Connector can download the existing messages, provided they do not have Null characters. For doing this , you require to use some different POP3 mail client, like Microsoft Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook with the Internet Mail Information Service installed. There is one more option here through which you can go proper in this way, you should use a Telnet client to download and remove the messages which include Null characters.

I don't have any idea currently that which one operating system you are using currently but I am sure, this information could be helpful for you if you are working on vista. There's a Gmail applet for Windows Side Show.You can go for that with the help of following link :

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDeta...2595&pl=7&bt=8

G19 pop3 with Gmail?

Hi guys !
    I am having some issue and you can say something confused also to get this issue. And I thought it is the right place to ask about my issues, how the heck can I receive Gmail to work with the pop3 applications ? I have tried with several fixes that I have already posted in different official forums but there is no help at all and somebody posted some true solutions but after all, I still don't get this working!!!! Do someone has a clue what to do? Please don't ignore this , I have huge expectation ....

This is the simple things as jesse posted above , the standard LCD applet got unable to connect in proper manner to Gmail is that Gmail needs a secured connection (SSL) but the applet does not incorporate it. Yeah , it's damn silly, and more than just a little oversight on the section of Logitech. I am not sure but wonder if they have deliberately crippled more and more functionality in the hope of stimulating third-party development... By the way, you require Stunnel that you can download from the official site. What Stunnel does is to make a secure 'tunnel' to your mail service , any client (within the mail applet) commonly connects locally to Stunnel.

Installation and Configuration

Once you have completed the downloading procedure of Stunnel package, you will require to install it to a directory according to your options. You will then require to modify the stunnel.conf file which is stored in the installation directory .

For connection with the Gmail, write the below suggested contents in the config file:

Client = yes
    debug = debug

[pop3s]
    accept = 127.0.0.1:1109
    connect = pop.gmail.com:995

[smtps]
    accept = 127.0.0.1:259
    connect = smtp.gmail.com:465

yeah !!! Really ,I know that each and every version supports different camera models than those are listed here. I was trying to make the list short and make this apparent that was the "suggested" driver for each camera by only listing the Most recent driver for that specific camera. So, there are quite some in 8.4.8 since those cameras are still produced and served by that release and don't required for any support from the 9.x drivers. (Otherwise I would list everything in 9.5!) So , I am commonly displaying when Logitech stopped providing driver updates for each and every camera models.

Somebody suggested a Logitech "Ultra Vision" camera, but I am not sure about anything regarding this ...

I would also indicate that you can install ImageStudio and QuickCam on the same system that is my Traveler and CS510 will execute within the QuickCam 8.x while working with the IS 7.3.0 drivers. I am not so sure that if this will apply to QuickCam 9.x though..

As for "recommended driver"...personally I would suggest IS 7.3.0 for entire cameras that it will compatible due to OS compatibility problems,features and so many things .According to me, you mean "last officially produced driver" for every model...right? But, you should not forget v5.01 (Pocket Digital), v8.0.0 (CS810), v8.0.2 (PD-130), and v8.5.0 (ViewPort AV 100/Patch).QuickCam 9.x is only compatible with specially four (five?) model cameras. IIRC, you can get a 9.0.0 or 9.0.1 release which came out primarily...