Thread: How to Stop Oz mail in windows mobile 5

How to Stop Oz mail in windows mobile 5

I'm trying to stop Oz mail on ongoing process. For this I use ExelisteProcessus () to get its PID. Then I use ExeTermine with PID found but he can not stop it. I have a message saying that I did not have sufficient rights to operation. By mistake, if I take the PID of all instances of my program, so that the body which performs ExeListeProcessus (), it comes to adopt its own instance. We looks like it can not stop an instance that does not have focus. It is not possible to do? Can anybody suggest them.

Re: How to Stop Oz mail in windows mobile 5

Check the steps to Stop Oz mail in windows mobile 5
    - Disconnect your phone from your PC
    - Delete your profile in ActiveSync
    - Reconnect your phone and follow the instructions.

I introduced you to Google Sync which allowed, at the time of sync contacts and calendars from Google Calendar without connecting your mobile phone (iPhone or otherwise) to a PC. Google has added the function Push Mail for Google Sync This now allows you to receive emails in real time on the iPhone for example. Nothing too revolutionary, but it lacked a lot. Its automatically stop the Oz mail.

A new phishing email Windows Live runs for several days in the mailboxes. An email supposedly from the classic "The Hotmail team invites you to update your information to prevent an interruption in your Hotmail account. The link in the email will direct you to a page not belonging to Microsoft: the domain name of the link is sent. I had also face same problem in windows mobile.

The synchronization of critical data between your phone and your computer has certain advantages, especially when you must access your email without a computer. With Windows Mobile Device, You are guaranteed access to Microsoft Office Outlook information identical regardless of the place where you visit, whether e-mails, contacts, appointments, tasks or notes. Remember: The Windows Mobile Device Manager is only compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.