Thread: Issues while receiving incoming call on VOIP with Zyxel P660WH D1 router

Issues while receiving incoming call on VOIP with Zyxel P660WH D1 router

I have a problem with my Zyxel P660WH D1 router. When I try to receive a call via Voip I am not able to process the task and while making a call there is no issue. I do not know why is this happening? Please help me so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. I hope its not a big problem. Please guide me so that I can make the possible implementation to be done. I use a desktop and it been loaded with Windows Xp.

Re: Issues while receiving incoming call on VOIP with Zyxel P660WH D1 router

The problem could be well related to the configuration that has been set up. Do check out for the thing and make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to process by resetting the configuration. Then restart the system and make the possible things that can be implemented to work well. You will be able to get to a good conclusion.

I guess the application you are using for making the call may have some problem. So in order to get sort of the thing it is essential and necessary that you have a check on it. Reinstall the suite and it can be done by accessing to the control panel option and then to the desired application you need to remove. Click on remove button and then restart. Now install a fresh copy of the same. and now check out for the required thing.

All I would suggest is to restore the settings of the router to default and then look out for the same. I hope this will surely let the thing to process and make the required aspect to be implemented. It is essential and necessary that you do process and check out. Resetting it to default will help you out to make the aspects to be assigned. This will help you well. Check out.

Upgrade the firmware of the device and then look for the change. I hope it will surely let you to work with the thing. The firmware is not upgraded and hence it may have been caused with the some issue. In order to work well with the thing you need to check and sort the required aspect. The bug may be causing in drop of connection or the problem that is faced. So get the latest firmware updated.