Thread: Unable to load contact list error code 80072F19

Unable to load contact list error code 80072F19

Hello, here is my problem for several days I tried to add new contacts and extend an invitation. But when they are posted online I see them offline. When the chat window is opened with one of them, windows live messenger tells that this contact is not part of my contacts. And whenever a person sends me an invitation i never receive it. Can you help me solve this problem, I thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to load contact list error code 80072F19

Recently i have downloaded the new version of messenger, When i started using it i realized my contact list forestay empty then i right clicked on the start menu and then explored the option of monitoring privacy, I restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled messenger and right after this re-installation my contacts did appeared in my messenger and now i can easily receive as well as sent invitation to also the best possible solution to this problem.

The problem is a bit complicated. It is already been said that avoid leaving this address in forums, I do not speak of that which is given at registration. But the big problem is that of our friends who send messages with their entire address book visible, including ours, as some of these messages are initiated by collecting addresses, here is the damage it can cause. Another precaution, have a secure password, that is at least seven characters uppercase, lowercase and mixed numbers and not put his date of birth or the something like that.

I wish I could completely transfer my hotmail list in my list Outlook Contacts keeping all the information entered. Also just have a restorable backup of contacts hotmail would be interesting in the event that the service suffered hotmail failures. Since there are incidents a number of times in where my windows live messenger have crashed and a number of times this has happened and in some cases where i can't really forget that's why i don't have any kind of faith in this software so i now think to transfer all my contacts to outlook is this possible.

There is a solution, but after what I heard, it does not work at all the shots. To begin, you must register your contact list by messenger, by messenger, Contacts / Export my contact list. We're going to propose or register, when you accept it. Then, in windows explorer, you can change the extension, Ctt -> wab. And finally, in Outlook, and you need to import your contact list and the click the import button this will surely solve your issue.

The easiest in my opinion:

• ALL in the "Contacts" in Hotmail
    • Select all contacts by clicking and dragging,
    • CTRL + C (Copy)
    • CTRL + V (Paste)
    • choose the format as . CSV
    • Import this *.csv in Outlook (File Menu -> Import)

To import the msn contact in my Outlook (2003) as follows:

1 - Windows Live Hotmail> Options> Export Contacts> Export
    2 - Save the file on the desktop WLMContacts.csv
    3 - Change the extension from *. txt to *. cvs
    4 - Open the file with notepad
    5 - Replace semicolons with tabs for this.
    6 - Save Changes
    7 - In Outlook> Import / Export