Thread: Contact list and email hijacked

Contact list and email hijacked

A couple of days ago I noticed they had sent emails to pubs with my email and had also deleted my contact list msn. I changed my password. I ran Avira Antivir and Malwarebytes 3 times each and nothing! And now I realize that I can not receive emails! I tried to send me an email with another address and I do not get anything, I also feel that they can not read my messages. Above all my contacts appear to have been hijacked because the some of my contacts are getting mails even though i have not sent those mails. Can anyone tell me How to get rid of this Contact list and email hijack.

Re: Contact list and email hijacked

If the malicious software that allowed the hacker to hijack your account is still present on the machine, you run the risk that your new account is hacked again. It is very important to know that Microsoft does not MSN or contact you by mail or over the telephone to ask for your password and secret answer to your question. Hackers send emails posing as Hotmail or MSN and affirming that there is such a discrepancy on your account or that MSN tries to establish a list of valid accounts and if you do not answer your account will be deleted.

If your hotmail account is hacked to recover this you need to do the following:

To regain access to your account, we need the following information:
    - Full name
    - User name (account problematic)
    - Date of birth (day / month / year)
    - Country or Region
    - State / / Province Prov.
    - Zip
    - Approximate date of your last login
    - Approximate date of account opening
    - List of all old passwords you used with this account and you remember
    - List all your records as you remember
    - Name of your ISP. If you access your account from a non-personal computer (for example, from a school or workplace), indicate the name of the corresponding organization.

All these information are required to sent to microsoft for getting your account back.

You must consult at least once on your email inbox hotmail wap. It is: then must click on hotmail. If you have consulted at least once, anytime, you are saved. Indeed, once having gone to the voicemail on the wap, we stay connected. It's not like on the Internet. I had watched my messages on mobile last week and I was still connected. In fact, on the wap, there is no disconnection. Whenever there is someone who hacked your account, you do this method and you'll get a new password. What nerves hacker!

I would suggest you to remember the following things while handling email accounts.

• Always use a password more than 6 characters and mix letters and numbers without forgetting to play lowercase and uppercase.
    • Always use a secret question whose answer is too obvious for your correspondents (for example the name of your pet may well appear in a conversation with one of them). So rather than try to encrypt your answer.
    • Never accept a transfer of your contacts file, a file type. Exe " or "." txt "except absolute confidence in the person. Just do not open this type of attachment to an email, if your correspondent does not tell you before.