Thread: Hotmail virus hijack

Hotmail virus hijack

Hello everyone, this morning when i opened my mailbox and there appeared an error message showing a virus in other words avast detects a virus, So i quarantined the virus and then Closed the hotmail when I re opened hotmail and such, and so on. the same thing appears to be happening again. So i deleted the virus which was found in appdata windows too. And in the temporary internet folder, wherever it was present i deleted it. Then I restarted everything finally when i opened my inbox again, it again detected a virus, No matter how many time i delete it, the virus always comes back! please help me to resolve the Hotmail virus hijack.

Re: Hotmail virus hijack

I was having exactly this same problem and the Good news is that i have solved this error in desperation this morning I had the same problem as you. I searched my inbox, there once, and I just noticed that there was an email in "spam" folder. Which i did not noted before also the spam was not working. So in desperation i deleted the spam message. I think It was a message which was meant for corrupting my files, with a strange object. Now, more anxiety in my inbox. I assure you, I'm no computer. but for once, I have a solution! luckily.

Have you installed the Microsoft Security essential on your system because it is the best antivirus program if you are using windows live mail. Because Microsoft Security Essentials will help you in defending your computer against spywares, viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malicious software. Moreover Microsoft Security Essentials is available freely, Also there are no registration process that requires billing or personal information collection. It can be installed after a quick download and Genuine Windows validation and then stays automatically up-to-date with the latest protection technology and signature updates.

Try updating the Avast Antivirus database which is the reason why you are not getting rid of this problem. Because of which even though you are deleting the virus a number of times irrespective of that the virus comes again and again repeatedly. If even after updating the antivirus database if you are not able to get rid of this virus i would suggest you to use a more effective antivirus application which is atleast capable of deleting such trouble some virus. Hope this will fix the issue.

As it has been said quite a few times on the forum, there are two possibilities if access has been cut:
    • Your box does not want you getting on this site -> it does not help you circumvent the decision taken by the system administrator
    • It does not bother your box -> it makes you a good opportunity to get closer to your security correspondent (by offering chocolates, for example).

Moreover, if it's a case but that is completely stupid, it's like to hurt anyone, they with their policy stinks, it will not help either.

The best is to install the microsoft security essential on your system this will definitely help you. Microsoft Security Essentials has a very clean but simple home page which will display the security state of your computer. If there is a green coloured icon it indicates that the security status of your computer is secure. Microsoft Security Essentials is up -to- date and is running in the background to help protect your computer against all sorts of malicious threats. if there exists an issue on your desktop which needs your attention, then the look of the Microsoft Security Essentials home page will change accordingly. The status pane will change the color according to the threat to either green or yellow, and an action button appears in a prominent location on the page with the suggested action.

It must still admit that it is often the case. I do not know if Hotmail allows you to redirect your emails (look toward POP options if they are available). But if so, it seems the best solution. In practice you serve your mailbox for your mail personal pro ... The only thing is that everything must be stored in a directory "Custom" and set as often as possible "Custom" in the subject line of your email, from your employer is no longer allowed to read.