Thread: The Hotmail service is temporarily unavailable

The Hotmail service is temporarily unavailable

I have a hotmail email account Following the installation of msn messenger this morning, I had a problem connecting to hotmail that made me lose my access to both hotmail at Messenger, and my steam account I tried to connect several times to my hotmail account with my password that has not been recognized but now hotmail now tells me that access to my account "Hotmail service temporarily unavailable" because of several number of attempts would like to know how long this suspension will last???. It appears as i am missing something or my account is hacked. It really worries me a lot. Please suggest .......

Re: The Hotmail service is temporarily unavailable

In fact, I too was facing problem accessing my hotmail email account, when I tried to go through the link of msn I identified myself I arrived on some unknown page. If I go directly from exploring It did not need me but the log falls directly on the unknown page. At first I thought it was a hotmail problem because of which i guess i am not able to Hotmails login page. But after two days i came to know that there was an issue with my internet network and because of which i was not able to login to the hotmail account. That's why i would suggest you to check your network services.

I found the handy little window that goes: You have received a new message. I have tested my link and you reach the log in, roughly on the page are AC. The. NET Passport service is currently unavailable on this website for one of the following reasons:

• This site may contain errors or encounter a problem that affects the service. NET Passport.
    • This site is not an official partner website. NET Passport.

You can:

• Try to access that site again and to reconnect or re-register.
    • Log. NET Passport or save as your e-mail account. NET Passport from a partner site. NET Passport. . NET Passport Site Directory

Hello I have the same problem as you I above unable to open my inbox with MSN Messenger 6.2 I am asked every time a new word my password when I know mine then a window pops up "account. NET Passport is not available on this Site. NET Passport service is currently unavailable on this website for one of the following reasons:
    • This site may contain errors or encounter a problem that affects the service. NET Passport.
    • This site is not an official partner website. NET Passport.

Did you find a solution to keep your msn address and view your mail!
    Thank you for answering

Hello everyone, I too had the same problem. Do not worry it's not a big issue or problem its simply a configuration problem in internet explorer! you can solve this in just 2 clicks as i solved this problem! Go into the options of the browser (Internet Explorer) and then allow cookies and then your browser's security level to medium security level by default it would be high security level .However , it works Anyway for me it worked! may work in your case too. Good luck if that's not it!

I'm back from vacation this afternoon and hence i tried to access my email account in order to see my emails and this same problem appeared. I too sometimes go check my emails on hotmail but it works against time to time on ebay for hotmail I really don't know what to do its not working. in desperation i tried to change my internet settings but is still not working. For your information i am using an adsl 512k connection with modem thomson speedtouch 330. Can anyone contribute to this problem.

idea Re: The Hotmail service is temporarily unavailable

well I do not know if it will help you but I also encountered the problem and I managed to overcome it through mozilla firefox Browser (dsl for those with whom its still not working with mozilla firefox) what makes me lean towards the fact that the problem is due to the Internet Explorer is because of the security level of your internet browser. If nothing is working in this case i would suggest you to install the Mozilla Firefox Browser and try to login in your account. It might work.