Thread: Does Bing had blocked Hotmail

Does Bing had blocked Hotmail

I am trying to access my inbox my I am not able to access the same. When I login to my account I am redirected to some ads. That is really annoying. Does Bing has blocked Hotmail or what is the issue behind this.

Re: Does Bing had blocked Hotmail

I am too facing a similar problem in my system. I am trying to sign in my hotmail account. But when click on login it is redirecting me to Bing. This makes me very angry. I cleared my history and other cookies in the web browser assuming that there might be some virus. But this is issue from the other side. I am not able to read my mails and access my fails. I was awaiting for some important mail to come and now it is blocked by Bing. Does anyone has a proper solution for this. This definitely not a system issue. This is the problem from other end. Does anyone has interacted with Microsoft technical support for this problem. If yes then please tell me what is the issue for this useless redirection.

I was redirected to a Bing search page which showed Windows Live in it. I am not able to access my inbox too. Does the accounts have deleted.

If you are in China then the issue is genuine. Because Hotmail was blocked in China. I read a news title which said that China blocked Hotmail. They did that for a short period of time. But later on the service is restored. I am not sure why they did that. There might be some technical lacking.

The problem is solved already. This was done for some time. Users of hotmail are redirected to Bing search page for sometime. But now if you optimize your browser settings then you can access your hotmail account. I am posting some troubleshooting tips to optimize your web browser so that you can go back on hotmail and enjoy the service back again. I am using Internet Explorer so this settings to it. But most of the browser on the same hand has similar settings. First clear up all history and cookies from your system. Reduce days to clear your history for that go to Tools > Internet Options and then click on Properties. A dialog box Internet Explorer Properties will appear. In the General tab under history select the number of days and reduce them. Then click on Temporary Internet Files, to settle the cache on the hard disk. Then open the Advanced tab. Click the Reset button. Select Delete personal settings to erase history, search engines, forms data, etc.