Thread: Sync to-do list and task with mail 2

Sync to-do list and task with mail 2

I encompass OS X's mail set up with Gmail. IMAP to be precise. So whenever I eliminate Mail within Gmail or mail, the additional program is updated to symbolize itself in the similar way. For the past few weeks I have been looking for a place to jot down my to-do's and notes within a system and figured Gmail was perfect in view of the fact that I tend to visit Gmail at least once a day. At least mail as well. Well, I am wondering what's the most excellent way to get To-Do's I generate within mail or Gmail onto the additional application. The reason I inquire is for the reason that I have downloaded a To-Do widget for my dashboard which instantaneously syncs up to Apple's Mail and therefore would similar to it to sync up with Gmail. The similar in terms of writing a to-do in Gmail>Apple's Mail> & possibly widget. The widget is not the huge deal although.

Re: Sync to-do list and task with mail 2

You recently discovered Google Tasks and you believe that it the task tool that you have been looking for iphone, Mac at home and PC at run the entire in sync. At present it determines to be perfect if your Mac tasks at home be able to live in mail. Several progresses on this you would love to get Mail's To-Do's syncing with Google's Tasks. You were digging although google but you might not locate anything.

This seems to be a problem with CalDAV or at smallest amount Google's accomplishment. When going from side to side their resources for syncing iCal/Lightning/Sunbird I came transversely this in Google's register of recognized issues. I am able to substantiate that To Do's from Thunderbird's Lightning add-on do not run with Google's Tasks. I imagine Google was focused on Outlook maintain as that is what the majority people that necessitate a synced calendar would probable to utilize. That and devices similar to Blackberry, Android and iPhone.

Somewhere I have read that you be supposed to plan in of and live in iCal but I actually do not similar to ical or mail and I believe google apps are a superior experience. The Imap in Mail is boring, slow and behaves in eccentric ways. I utilize two systems and most of my life has migrated to google. Most of them do not necessitate submission complicated with characteristic most of them never utilize, but I necessitate ubiquitous computing.

If you are using Google Sync, you be able to at present get your Gmail messages pushed unswervingly to your phone. Having an over-the-air, always-on correlation means that your inbox is up to date, no substance where you are or what you are doing. Sync runs with your phone's indigenous email submission so there's no supplementary software needed. Merely interested in syncing your Gmail, but not your Calendar. Google Sync permits you to sync presently your Contacts, Calendar, or Gmail, or several amalgamation of the three.

I administer to contact somebody on the Gmail team (for the reason that of a proceeding contact from my job). Subsequent to a few hours, most of them said they had unwavering it was a bug and that they contemplation my account was at present fixed. They told me to clear the Gmail information, then put out of action and re-enable the Gmail sync. I have at present been syncing productively for regarding 14 hours. Once it's been running for 24 hours, I determine to be convinced that it's fixed.

I have and bring up to date this morning. The Gmail synced presently extremely well for approximately 24 hours, and then it congested. For the precedent 4.5 hours, I be able to download Gmail if I tap the "Refresh" button in Gmail or if I tap the "Sync now" button in information harmonization (neither of those things worked previous to yesterday, so this is not quite similar to the preceding difficulty), but it does not sync mechanically.