Thread: How to access previous site in iWeb?

How to access previous site in iWeb?

I have designed a website previously at the time I was using iWeb 04, but now I am using iWeb 08 and I want to edit that website using the iWeb 08 but the problem is that when I am loading the site in iWeb 08 it is not opening it. Is there any file missing related to that or I need some kind of patch for that purpose. I want to access the previous site in iWeb 08.

Re: How to access previous site in iWeb?

YourName/Library/Application Support/iWeb/your site.
    That is the place your site is located. You just need to have the sites folder and also the exported version for that which can not be launched in the iWeb. You have to get the previous file from that location and after that shift in at some place on the latest machine or the latest version of iWeb. I hope this will help you.

I am also facing the similar problem, I have changed my Mac to the latest iMac and I was building the website using my previous version of Mac. The pages are stored on the iDisk that is in the Library then to utility maintenance and then to iWeb. There is nothing like Domain. I required to change my pages through iWeb but I cannot do that since iWeb is not able to open the file.

I have downloaded the site through the use of Filezilla and now I am having the site on my desktop and I want my latest iWeb to open it so that I can edit that file. Can you suggest me any method for doing this. I have tried many things so that this thing can work but result is zero. Any related help will be appreciated.

Currently I am having Mac OS X 10.5.8 and using 09, I have designed my website utilizing the template and embedded the container plate heading the navigational bar over it. The problem is that I want to alter the heading, but inspector is not capable of altering the changes that I need. Can this be possible using iWeb.