Thread: How to see who un-friend you on facebook ?

How to see who un-friend you on facebook ?

Is there any way through which we can check who has un-friend you on facebook. I know this is stupid question but I need the answer for that because I am having more than seven hundred friend on facebook and it is really very difficult to keep track of each and every one. If this feature is available then please let me know.

Re: How to see who un-friend you on facebook ?

As far as I know there is no such functions that will let you know who have un friend you because on facebook you can get the information about the thing which are published, but if somebody wants that all other people must know that he has un friend you then he has to publish for that purpose. Normally no body un friend in this way.

I have removed more than two hundred people from my friend list, and these people know me very well. I have done this because my friend list was containing more than six hundred friend and it is really difficult to manage all that. If there is a notification of removing the friends list then I would never have done that because I meet those people every day.

I am also in the same situation I have also done the same thing. I have also removed many people from the friend list because I was having many friends to who I have never spoken a word they are in the list for the simple reason that they were going to school with me and the number is more than eighty five, it just annoys me keeping those people in my friend list.

I just do not simply understand that why you the people add the other people in the friend list if they have not at all meet in life or never talked to them. Instead of removing the friends from the list you can just avoid those people. I am suggesting this because I do the same thing. I never such kind of people in my friend list

robrobin10 Guest

I dont add very many people on my Facebook, only people I know really well and want to keep in contact with.

Everytime I lose someone I am gutted, and sometimes they are old friends who tbh I dont remember if they where on my list or not. Unfortunately as far as I know there is currently no way to tell who it was that unfriended you.

I lost a few friends during the last election (must have been too outspoken on Facebook). Ah well.