Thread: Why iweb links are not working?

Why iweb links are not working?

I am facing a problem with iWeb and here is a description what is the exact problem. For making a website I have used iWeb and after that I have launched it with machinghway through fetch. The problem is that any of the links are not working on the page. Hence the first and the last thing I am having on the site is home page, I need the answer why the iWeb links are not working.

Re: Why iweb links are not working?

As far as I know Fetch is not perfectly compatible with iWeb, and considering that fetch is something like FTP application but I have read somewhere that there are problems at the time I was publishing to the folder instead of fetch. If I am right that it is a FTP application then it will be better to use Transmit, according this far better.

According to me “onLoad” attribute is not compatible; I will expect that to be an onClick. Also shift the image preloading stuff to the onLoad in the body tag, and where it is belonging as that stuff it worldwide in nature. I am doubtful that File Transfer protocol program did the entire but that should export the from iWeb did this. I think this will help you a little.

Actually I am also facing similar issue, I have also created the site with the help of iWeb and done the hosting through MacHighway and I am using Transmit as my File transfer protocol. My problem is more worst compared to your because the link for my home page is not working. What you will suggest for this problem.

It totally depends on you what you want to do, I mean you can leave the iWeb and choose another application. But according to me iWeb is the easiest software for developing website. I just want to ask one question that are you links on the page are working when you are working in iWeb. May the problem is that file transfer program is not supporting your site.