Thread: The Google safe browsing service is unavailable in safari

The Google safe browsing service is unavailable in safari

I want to use Google Safe browsing on Safari web browser. It is actually not working properly. I had tried I fixed permissions now also this message is still displaying. I had also tried resetting the settings of Safari browsing but it is not helping much. I am looking for some help through which I can make it work properly and I can get what I am looking for.

Google Safe Browsing is an easy feature by Google that runs in the background. If it is not working then you can try testing the same on any other browser which I think will surely work. That is the only way to resolve this issue. You have to test that different browsers on by one. There can be certain addons also that can cause the problem. You can try turning them off and resetting the browser settings back to default.

There is one more way to use safe browsing. You can try turning on private browsing which is quiet similar to that. I am using this usually in Firefox. I open a private tab where it does not save my history at all. It is good if you dont want others to know what you are actually searching for. It is the fastest way to enable this feature. For more security there are more things you can try out. Like you can use a third party addon that can put more in the browser security.