Thread: Youtube and Hulu freezes safari instantly

Youtube and Hulu freezes safari instantly

I am using Mac OS X operating system over my computer. I use safari web browser and having some issues with it. Whenever I open video streaming sites such as youtube and hulu, my safari browser get freezes. I am not able to find out the exact cause behind this freezing issue. I wonder if you are able to help me over this issue. Your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Youtube and Hulu freezes safari instantly

It sounds that your safari browser might comprises some serious problem. And only because of that you are getting the freezing issue. It also possible that you have not properly installed the safari browser on you system. If you want ot resolve this issue, then you will need to reinstall this browser. Please try this solution and let me know your result.

I think there may be some problem in the internet connection and because of that you get issue while using the video streaming websites. I suggest you to make sure that your internet connection is proper. If you are getting problem while using youtube over safari, then why don't you try with other browser other than safari.

I am also using the safari browser for internet access and suffering from the same issue with. I have gone through the various solutions to resolve this freezing issue, but unfortunately didn't get any success in it. I also tried the reinstallation of this web browser, it also doesn't make any sense. Please provide any solution other than this.

If you have tried all of the above solutions and still getting same issue, then there may be chances of having problem if your operating system. So it's better for you to try reinstallation of your operating system. I think this is the ultimate solution over this issue. I also had same issue and I also used this trick.

Please review below mentioned solutions:
    • Configure the setting of your safari web browser.
    • Try reinstallation of safari browser.
    • If above doesn't help, then uses other browser.

According to me it's very difficult to find out the exact cause for this freezing issue of your web browser. I think it also possible that your computer system might infected with virus and which may causing this problem. It is also possible that your operating system might causing this issue. So it's very complicated to get rid over this issue.