Thread: Need some Radtech Promo Code

Need some Radtech Promo Code

I want to buy some stuff form Radtech. For that I am looking for some promo code. I found my friends using some promotional codes for buying stuff on Radtech. This codes provides certain amount of discount. Has anyone got this codes. How to get this and use them on Radtech to get the discounts on purchase. It will be better if there are some codes left. Thanks.

Re: Need some Radtech Promo Code

First of all go on the site of Radtech. They had listed some codes on the first page which can give you attractive discounts. I had also found that currently this Promo Code offers are provided in the issue of Rolling Stones Magazine. If you don't have that then you can get one for some attractive discounts. Or else the official site can give you much information on the same.

I had just recently purchased a PowerBook 12" laptop. For that I am planing to buy a STM Loft bag from Radtech. So before that I too need some Promo codes which can offers me some discount. If anyone had some codes then you can post here. There are other stuff too on Radtech. This promo code scheme is really nice for purchasing products on discount.

I am not sure weather you are late or not. Try to search for Radtech Promo Code on Google. I had find a code which offered 15% discount on the total amount of purchase on Radtech. After that I had not able to get some new codes for the same. But there is one more source which you can find out on which is the official site. If there are new offers then they will surely mention it.

Note down this code. I got this for ScreenSavr for notebook. The code is - OPTXSSN9. You can use this promo code to buy ScreenSavrz for notebooks like Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, etc. This is a type of screen guard tool which provides protection for dirt & scratches on the screen. It is a nicely design and gives attractive look to the laptop. Try the same on buying page.

I have this code which I used recently to buy a ScreenSavrz for iMac. I don't know weather this might work for your system. But still you can give a try. The Promo Code is OPTXSSD9. By adding this you can get some discount on the screensavrz from Radtech. Nice for protection the screen for lots of scratches and dust. The same can be cleaned easily with water.

If you want to by Sleevz for your notebook then you can use this code : OPTXSZN9. I don't know the amount of discount which it will provide. You can use this for buying Sleevz for ipod, notebook and kindle. So you can look out for your type of model. The Sleevz provided under this are made out of RadTech’s Optex Super80 fabric and there are 6 different shades available.