Thread: IE 7, Yahoo Messenger, and SVC Host consuming Memory Usage

IE 7, Yahoo Messenger, and SVC Host consuming Memory Usage

I am using Windows 7 on my PC. I have 2 GB of RAM in my laptop, and running many application and program simultaneously. But i find my system is slow and IE 7, Yahoo Messenger, and SVC Host consuming more Memory Usage. I want to know that how much RAM does it take to rotate? If adding memory allows him to go faster. How much memory does it take for Windows 7? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: IE 7, Yahoo Messenger, and SVC Host consuming Memory Usage

Our tests on several categories of software more or less heavy. We thus find the video and audio encoding, video editing, 3D rendering or gaming. we ensured that the load times were impacted or not by the amount of memory. Of course, we also verified that the loading time of Windows 7 is shortened by the presence of an excess of memory. Also, we assumed that the minimum amount of current computer is 2GB, it seems unthinkable to use less memory on a computer or laptop.

We can assure you that using more than 2GB of memory on a machine with Windows 7 is not going to drastically increase performance. The increase is slight and limited to some software. They will enjoy this addition to make their operations a little faster. The effect is a little stronger on the high-end machine. Same for games tested: loading and frame rate is identical on all configurations.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This problem with all applications that use 1 or 2 GB of memory, which is no longer so rare. Although they remain fluid during use, they suffer from a lack when another application using this much memory is open. We advise you to choose at least 3 GB of memory to be very flexible in using multiple programs at the same time. For us, the ideal amount currently have 4 GB, which is not a heresy with an average price of 15 pound for 1 GB of memory.

This is because Vista and Windows 7 use memory left empty to preload data to accelerate the utilization the system and programs. Do not you focus on the value of memory consumption at time because it does not value. Windows 7 32-bit version will tell you 4GB ram 3GB installed and usable. while 64-bit Windows 7 it is fine to use the 4GB.

When a message about virtual memory, among others, a message like this: "Virtual Memory", here are the steps to follow:
    1.Right click on the desktop
    2. Go to Properties
    3. Go to Advanced tab
    4. Go to Performance Parameter button subsection
    5. Go to advanced tab
    6. Go to edit button at the bottom
    7. Go to adjust the virtual memory.

As a general rule, the size minimum must be equal to 1.5 times the size of physical RAM, and up to 2 times the minimum size.

This is not a problem at all. Seven (like Vista) uses the Prefetch to load into memory the most commonly used programs and other data. In general it represents 30-40% of available memory (a bit more for Vista). It's not so bad, might as well use the free memory, what's the point of having 2 GB if it's to use some of littleMB? If an application needs a lot of ram, no problem, it is free. Sure it's not XP that uses the same amount of memory that the PC has 512 MB or 8 gb of ram.