Thread: My computer won't display certain webpages

My computer won't display certain webpages

I am having computer with windows XP installed on it. But it showing some problem with some webpages. My computer won't load certain pages (on IE, firefox). I have tried many solution so resolve this issue, but didn't get any success in it. I wonder if you are able to help me over this issue. Your any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: My computer won't display certain webpages

Try disabling all of the add-ons and if the trouble stops then enable them one by one. I had a trouble with Firefox crashing 5 or 6 times a day and i disabled all and it stopped. I haven't even missed the add-ons i disabled, they are still disabled. I also had a similar problem with loading webpages like you and used this solution.

Usually recommend for dns entry that you particularly assign the dns servers your isp gave you. You should find those entries on the wan interface of the router. Or else when you get "dns request" out a gateway it’s a common request with no target. Who knows what happens to that request after it goes through the router. Specifying the dns servers by ip says go here for resolution.

According to me this type of problem is basically occurred due to the browser issue. There might be some problem in your internet browser which doesn't allow it to load certain pages. To get rid over this type issue, for that you will need to reinstall your internet browser. I also had same problem and I also used this solution to resolve it.

I think there may some problem from your internet service provider which generating problem while loading specific web pages. So it's better for you to contact the your internet service provider and let them know about this webpage loading issue. Other than this I don't any solution over this webpage problem.

Please review following suggestions:
    • First you need to clear your cache and then try accessing your webpage again.
    • You also need to confirm that cookies are enabled in your browser.
    • Try to load webpage with another browser.

The most common reason of websites not loading is when the web hosting server is pull down and is offline whether for repairs or because of malevolent attack. You need to acquire in touch with the web hosting corporation to verify if this is indeed the case. You may also obtain to know this if you log in at your account. Usually web hosting companies send an email to clients telling them of any maintenance operation.