Thread: Opera accidently included in MAC OS X Lion

Opera accidently included in MAC OS X Lion

In situation where I presented a list of browsers, such as the Develop menu in Safari, Opera always displayed. I've never used Opera has never been downloaded in the new MacBook pro It does not come into view in applications. Therefore, Opera somehow included in Lion as a hidden application? In the developer kits? Where does it come?

Re: Opera accidently included in MAC OS X Lion

The list on the Develop menu also includes Internet Explorer (which is software for Windows).Opera is not "installed". Develop menu only "simulate" the dissimilar browsers.

Somehow ended up with the Opera browser on my Mac I know that Opera is not installed, so I wonder if a program that installed it. The thing is, not in my applications folder. The only way I found was there was when you right click on a file. "Open With" and select jpg and, there are two versions of the opera, 9.20 and 9.10. I did a search for "Opera" on my computer (full equipment) and came up with a folder of Opera in the "Application Support" folder and Opera preferences folder in the system of "Library / Preferences" folder.

I deleted the two folders and emptied the trash. The alternative "open with" Opera 9.10 and 9.20 are still accessible when you right click a jpg. If you then select one of the two versions of Opera, it opens! I'm not convinced how that's possible for the cause that I deleted the whole thing I could come across regarding Opera.

I also realized that there was an Opera cache folder in the folder Library / Cache .Opera named after and the search (including the Library folder / cache, as it is on my computer) does not get to that folder and for some reason does not seek to find all things under the name of "Opera" in it.

Therefore, I wonder how it got there, but I'm sure that's almost impossible. I would also like to know where the "open with" options are so you can see the path to the application you are using Opera. It has to be on my computer somewhere! I completely get rid of Opera and you cannot see how, when I cannot find the application.

Adobe Systems Inc. will include the rendering engine niche multi-platform browser maker Opera Software ASA of Norway in its future products to the Macintosh and Windows operating systems, Opera announced Tuesday.

"Our SSR (small screen rendering) technology was particularly important for Adobe," told by Opera spokeswoman. "Users want to create pages that work on different devices and platforms; SSR allows."

Opera SSR technology has a web page written in HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and reformats to fit in a smaller screen, eliminating the need for code pages in special languages."The big difference now (with Opera inside Adobe products) is that application vendors can test mobile Web pages within the same program while before having to launch an external application.

I've never installed Photoshop Elements. Why do I see my menu operates in Development? Internet Explorer version 7, 8 and 9 are also shown. These are PC applications only. How could they be installed?

Why is an option for the Windows version of Firefox and Opera? You cannot install either. What versions of IOS? Cannot install on a Mac. Develop menu "User Agent" is a method to help "debug" code and the test page.

You do not understand. My question was why I was able to use the "Open page" option to launch Opera when I did not install Opera. The answer was that Photoshop installed Opera. And do not understand your repeated references to Internet Explorer. That does not appear in the "Open With" menu. The menu user agent is not relevant to the question.