Thread: Streaming TV like TVU Player on mac

Streaming TV like TVU Player on mac

I have a mac PC in my home. I have hifg speed broadband data speed and access internet. One of my friend is suggested me to watch TV online in my PC. So i need to install the software like TVU Player, Please suggest some TV streaming software for mac. Thanks in advance.

Re: Streaming TV like TVU Player on mac

You need to use ultimate guide to Live TV network actor (Windows Media, Real Video). It has 1700 + online TV stations listed including broadband internet TV station.It has 1700 + Internet TV market, including broadband internet television station. TV channels can be viewed by categories: Educational, Entertainment, Government, Lifestyle, Music, News (live and VOD), Religious, Sports, Weather.TV channels can be viewed by category: education, entertainment, government, clothing, music, news (live and video on demand), religion, sports, weather.

You can also open atomFilms founder - Just as the Internet to watch movies, providing on-demand viewing more than 1,500 world-class film and animation name from 1 to 30-minute study. Collectively, more than 20 million entertainment fans visit the AtomShockwave sites each month. Overall, more than 2000 million entertainment fans visit AtomShockwave site monthly.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can also download SHOUTcast that is Nullsoft's Winamp, is a free-based distributed streaming audio system. All you need is a player (we recommend Winamp) and you're set to go!All you need is a player (we recommend Winamp). Thousands of broadcasters around the world are waiting for you to tune in and listen.Thousands of broadcasters around the world waiting.

For Mac OS X 10.4 and earlier versions, use the following steps to configure the firewall:
    1. Open the Sharing System Preference (choose Apple> System Preferences and then choose View> Sharing).Open the Sharing System Preferences (chooseApple> "System Preferences , And select View "> sharing).
    2. Click Firewall.Firewall.
    3. In the "Allow" field make sure the "iTunes Music Sharing" check box is checked.In the "Allow" field to determine the "iTunes Music Sharing" check box is selected. This will allow the transfer of content for syncing and or streaming to your Apple TV.This will allow the transfer and synchronize content or streaming to your Apple TV.

You need to use PPTV (original PPLive) that is a large-scale live video for the Internet sharing software. PPLive use of mesh models, effective solution to the current online video-on-demand services, the limited bandwidth and load issues, the more people realize, play more fluid properties, the overall service quality is improved greatly!
    Last edited by little-Jacqueline; 24-05-2010 at 02:49 PM.

ATVFiles is the AppleTV's (ATV) plugin that allows users to query and browse the remote file system, Apple TV through the whole of Asia. This allows you to navigate to files that would not normally sync to the ATV, files stored on a network drive or another Mac for instance.This allows you to browse to the file, usually do not sync to the ATV, the file stored on a network drive or another Mac as an example. Combined with the proper codecs, ATVFiles will allow you to play any of your media.Combined with the appropriate codec, ATVFiles will allow you to your media player.