Thread: Auto reload Safari tabs

Auto reload Safari tabs

I have two desktops at my home one is my personal mac and the other one is a windows PC which is shared by all my family members at home. I want a page to be reloaded frequently and automatically so i have installed the Mozilla Firefox 3.6 on on my desktop PC. Also the page which i need to be reloaded frequently i want to open it with my mac desktop .

Can anyone tell me how to go about this issue is it possible to Auto reload Safari tabs frequently.

Re: Auto reload Safari tabs

As far as i know it would better if you install the Mozilla Firefox browser on your mac system too because there is no compatibility issue since Mozilla firefox is compatible with all the operating systems available. You can simply achieve the reloading by installing an add-ons plus there are number of add-ons available for achieving different other tasks.

For most of us usually like what Apple does with their designs, GUI, etc. However, with regard to Safari, since the first beta version of safari 4, gave us the impression that Apple did not know what they were doing or at least that is what we wanted, we first change the tabs to the part of up and once we were getting used to us going down. The reload button disappeared anyone knows how to get it on safari.

There are constantly updating pages (Twitter, eBay auctions, .etc...) that need to be recharged every so often. Doing this manually can not be the best way, especially as AutoReloader extensions like. AutoReloader is an extension for Google Chrome that will automate the process of reloading a web page. So i will suggest you to install google chrome on your system.

As everyone of you are aware that apple likes change and it frequently does a number of experiments on its products . Another change that has cost me is the reload button placement, earlier this was in the left side of the address bar, now you have located the right side inside the bar. Anyone aware how to get it back.

If you are someone who miss the reload button on the left side here we bring you a simple and practical solution. It's about creating a simple "Favorite" and added to the Safari bookmarks bar. To do so complicated and I did it for you, simply have to select the icon you want about the 4 below, and drag them to the bookmarks bar.

We can choose the default values or customize ours. For example, the Quick Reload default is 30 seconds but we can change it from the options. When you start charging AutoReloader a page with a 'flashing' red appears in the icon. This can be enabled or disabled from the options page as well.