Thread: Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage

Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage

Hello, I am getting problem while working on internet. Whenever I try to open any page it wont open the webpage. And this most of the time occur which page contains the login page. What is the reason behind this. If you are having any solution from which I will able to solve my problem then tell me that. When my computer starts it give me error message as below:
    Application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this program's service to stop. To start the service, restart your computer, or search Help & Support for how to start a service manually.
    How to solve this problem?

Re: Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage

You can simply use the Network Diagnostic Tool. The Network Diagnostics for Windows XP tool analyzes information about your network connectivity to help you troubleshoot network-related problems with your computer. Typically you will do this along with a support professional, either on the phone or over the internet. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
    System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2

Follow the steps below :
    • Detach the cable for your modem and computer connection.
    • Stop the modem and the router.
    • Reboot the computer.
    • When your computer rebooted start the modem and router, reconnect the cable from computer to modem or router and reboot your system again.
    • Check all of the connections for the cable.
    • Start the Internet Explorer.

To solve the problem now assured of having the SP2 Windows XP installed. Uninstall the current version via Add / Remove Programs downloads and the new version of Windows Defender. And reinstall the new version. This should solve your problem. Just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. It will simply fix your problem.

I think the problem you are getting due to the Windows defender. Set the Windows Defender automatic instead of disabled or manual. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Select Start button, Type services zone Search and click services the list programs.
    2. Double-click the Windows Defender service. After that you must need to then add it as automatic in the Startup Type.
    3. Click OK.

If you are getting the problem of the Windows defender then you will able to solve your problem, only if you uninstall that and then reinstall it. So, just make use of the any of the setup file for Windows Defender and then you will able to solve your problem. If you reinstall that then you will not get the message at the startup for the Windows defender. Just do that and solve the problem.

If this issue is not resolved after you complete step 2, uninstall Windows Defender, use the Windows Installer CleanUp utility, and then reinstall Windows Defender. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
    2. Click Windows Defender, and then click Remove.
    3. Follow the prompts to uninstall Windows Defender.
    4. To use the Windows Installer CleanUp utility, Use the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to remove Office 2000, Office XP, or Office 2003.
    5. To reinstall Windows Defender, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
    Windows Defender