Thread: Only site www.gmail.com runs slow , why

Only site www.gmail.com runs slow , why

Hi friends , From last few days it has been observed that while browsing Only site www.gmail.com runs slow. Any one out there know why this is happening i will definitely appreciate your help in this matter. I have been using a compaq laptop installed with windows 7 operating system. Thanks in Advance

Re: Only site www.gmail.com runs slow , why

This can be due to a number of reasons either because of a conflict with software on your computer, or browser cache that needs to be cleared, or it may be because of a temporary problem on the Gmail server. Unless and until you are not clear about the problem it is quiet difficult to implement a solution on this problem.

I had this problem of extremely slow response of Google servers for several weeks, so difficult to understand since it affected both Firefox than Safari while Explorer still walking properly. With a degradation which tended to grow and spread. So finally after few days it started working normally again might be because of a maintenance activity by google.

Most probably yous system might have got corrupted because of a virus and hence i would suggest you to install an antivirus application on your system so that it will help you to get rid of this virsu which is making your gmail to run slow

It would start working back with the default speed after removing the virus from your system.

First of all i would suggest you to check with your service providers. It may happen due to a network problem in your area. Also if possible try to check whether this problem is happening only with your system try to check whether this problem happens with your friends system or not. If yes then it is a network problem and you should call the network service provider.

Try the steps which are mentioned below in order to get rid of this problem:

• Go to network connection
    • Right-click to open the properties of the connection
    • Go to Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) and click properties
    • Leave a Ip address automatically
    • But then change the DNS address below and returned:
    • Preferred DNS: 208.67.222.222
    • Alternate DNS: 208.67.220.220
    • Ok
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

It is due to a virus present on your system to get rid of it you will have to install an antivirus application. If possible install the Microsoft security essential on your system. since the Microsoft security essential is a very nice application which will also help you to get rid of the virus and also improve your systems performance. Moreover is it is available freely over the internet.