Thread: How to schedule YouTube Downloads

How to schedule YouTube Downloads

Hello friends, I need someone to help me on how to schedule YouTube Downloads. The situation that I am facing in my system is that I queue up some of the links of YouTube in Internet Download Manager. I wait so that I can download them in the free hours that are provided by my Internet Service Provider. But, the unusual problem that is occurring is that the link simply expires. I am not able to understand why, but this is the issue being faced. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: How to schedule YouTube Downloads

I think that YouTube itself is blocking the downloads from being done in the free hours. I am assuming this because I had faced a similar problem while downloading from some other site quite some time ago. The downloads are allowed only in the main hours and not in the free hours. I am not assuring you that this can be the issue, so just confirm the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

It seems that some kind of special software is required that will help you to schedule YouTube Downloads. I am not aware of such softwares or applications, but I suppose that there may be many in the market. Have you tried searching for it on the internet? If you get the same or if you cant get any, then please let me know, so that I can search and help you with any of the softwares or applications.

Internet Download Manager will not help you to schedule YouTube Downloads. You will have to get this software called Download YouTube Videos for doing the scheduling technique. I am using the same from quite a long time and hence, I can assure you that it works perfectly fine. I do the downloading in the free hours too. So, I suppose that this is the perfect software for your use.

Hello there,
    The software that is mentioned in the above post will help you to schedule YouTube Downloads. I have viewed its specifications and they seem to be as mentioned by johnson22. Make sure that you get the latest version of this software. This is because new features will be available in the new version. So, you will be able to make use of the maximum.
    All the best!!!!

I am not able to understand why some people are facing issues for scheduling YouTube Downloads in IDM. I am using the same and thus, can assure everyone that the link does not get expired. But, I do not have the free hours plan. I suppose that there is some conflict happening that is blocking the links and thus, they are getting expired. You can try using Real Player for a change.

Hello again, thank for for all your valuable suggestions and views on the issue of scheduling YouTube Downloads. Well, I have not tried out any solution till now. So, will try out soon and let you all know if the problem has been solved or not. I too think that the issue is being caused because of the free hours. So, I will talk to the ISP regarding the issue first.