Thread: How to set home page in Seamonkey?

How to set home page in Seamonkey?

How are you all. I am the student of the Information Technology. I can have the good knowledge of the Internet. I am using the Internet Explorer from last two months. And I am having very good experience about the Internet Explorer. I heard about SeaMonkey. But I can not know anything about the SeaMonkey. So, I want to know about the How to set home page in SeaMonkey? So, Can anyone help me to know about this. I am waiting for your reply!!!!

Re: How to set home page in Seamonkey?

The SeaMonkey can be the Following Internet Open Source that can be the continuation of the previous Mozilla Suite which can be created by the release of source code Netscape Communicator 5.0 by Netscape Communications. The SeaMonkey can be established by the group, contrary to Mozilla can be led by Mozilla Corporation since it can be an inception in August 2005. The new group managing theist can be the SeaMonkey Council.

The SeaMonkey can be a suite of an applications that can be intended for an Internet. It can contains a specific browser a client email Editor, HTML and client IRC. The SeaMonkey can be a successor to the well known result of the Mozilla. Indeed, March 10, 2005, the Mozilla can announced that it could terminate the development of the Mozilla suite to focus specifically on the browser Firefox and the customer e-mail Thunderbird.

Hello, I am the user of the SeaMonkey browser. I am using the SeaMonkey from the last three months. I had the very good experience with the SeaMonkey browser. I tried to set the Home Page in SeaMonkey. I can find the solution or I can solve the problem by using the following steps as Edit -> Preferences -> Navigator, and it can be works for me.

I am also the user of the SeaMonkey browser. I can also having the good experience with the SeaMonkey browser. I can solve this problem simply by highlighting and dragging the URL to the home button on the toolbar and after that click yes on the pop up dialogue. After doing this you can observe that your your Home page can be set in the SeaMonkey.