Thread: Unable to load gmail and ymail

Unable to load gmail and ymail

I have a computer which has Windows XP operating system on it and also i have internet connection on my computer with Internet Explorer as a default web browser. There is a problem with my Gmail and Ymail application which i have installed on my computer. When ever i try to open gmail or ymail, suddenly it will stop loading and it will not respond. I have to exit the application from the task manager. Please help me i don't know what to do.

Re: Unable to load gmail and ymail

I think you need ti check out with the version of your gmail and also with the ymail on your computer and if it is possible then i think you need to check out for the updated version of these two tools. As you have said that both the applications they fails to load, i think there is a problem with the application, you need to re-install the applications on your computer.

Also you need to check out with the internet connection on your computer, as there might be some internet issue from the internet provider side. So it is better to check out from the provider side and then try to access internet on your computer with your web browser. If the internet is working then i think the problem is with the applications and not with the internet connection. So you need to check out with the respective official website of gmail and ymail.

Also you can do one thing, just visit the official website of yahoo and there you can chek out for the problem which you are facing. Also you can post your problem on their website and ask them about your problem that you are facing on your computer. And also you can check out for the updated version of the gmail and also for ymail and if you get then install it on your computer.

If the problem persist then you need to scan your computer by the antivirus which should be updated and also you need to uninstall both of the application from your computer and if the antivirus finds any of the virus then you need to delete it and then you can check out the the applications by installing it one more time on your computer. Also you can check out with the internet connections and then you can try to connect to the im's.

I think if the problem persist then you can have an application which provide you gmail and also ymail in a single software. You can use Skype which is a best software which can provide you all the popular instant messaging services. You can have all the im's with a single software in your computer and also this software is available for free on the official website. So get it..
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The best thing is to have the latest and the updated versions of both instant messaging softwares and also you can have some of the best softwares which can provide you these two im's in a single software. So i think you need to check out for the latest news on these two softwares which should be updated to the current date.