Thread: Need a suitable sms plan of TATA

Need a suitable sms plan of TATA

Hi,
    I am looking for some information on the different sms packs expected from TATA Indicom. I want to apply for some bunch of connections where the first need of my work is regular sms. For this what are the plans right now in market. What are the costs. The other thing I need to know the charges of sms on national basis. Usually they are taking Rs. 1 for each sms I think.

Re: Need a suitable sms plan of TATA

There is a night SMS pack. The night SMS pack offers you unlimited sms. You will have to pay 1 paisa for each sms. The time slab to use is 9 pm to 8 am. But for this there is monthly charges of Rs.59. You have to recharge your phone everyone to keeps this service running. You can simply make this activate from your mobile phone by typing night sms and sent the same to 12524.

There are some sms packs offered by TATA indicom. I am not sure about all but I can provide you information on the one which I am using right now. I am using a All India SMS pack of 100 sms. On monthly rental of Rs. 25 I receive 100 free sms for local and national. But the only condition of this pack is that it is not available for Maharashtra & Goa.

I am using a sms pack which charge me monthly rental of Rs. 50. It offers me 1000 sms for local and national every month. 1000 free sms for Rs. 50 every month is really enough to send as many messages as you want. There is one more similar pack which is called as Silsila. This charge you Rs. 60 for 1000 local and national sms. But offers is only for Jammu & Kashmir.

For Maharashtra and Goa there is a sms pack released by TATA indicom.This is a very cheap service. It offers around sms which worth Rs. 1500 on monthly rental of Rs. 35. I am not sure about the sms but this pack gives you sms which value to Rs. 1500. If take 1 Rs for each then it is around 1500 sms every month. This pack is quiet economical.

There is one more pack which offers 250 sms for Rs. 35. There are several packs available for this. You can call on the customer care number of TATA Indicom and get a suitable pack for your self. There are some other packs also which offers must more worth for money. The Rs. 35 plan is old tariffs. I had also receives Rs. 181 talk time with 15 local sms on Rs. 200 recharge.