Thread: Can't Play Netflix movies

Can't Play Netflix movies

I am trying to play the NetFlix movies with the help of the Wii console but Can't Play Netflix movies. It display the error i.e. "Sorry, this title can't be watched instantly at this time. Please try again later or play a different movie." which i am unable to understand so if any one is having the solution of the same then let me know about it.

Re: Can't Play Netflix movies

The first thing that i will advise you to take the help of the Nintendo as this is the issue related to the same so it can be solve there only. So just contact then on there Nintendo forum and discuss the same might be they are having the solution for the same and will advise you about the same. So do the same and see whether this is working for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    The first thing that i will advise you to take the help of the Nintendo as this is the issue related to the same so it can be solve there only. So just contact then on there Nintendo forum and discuss the same might be they are having the solution for the same and will advise you about the same. So do the same and see whether this is working for you or not.
    As per your suggestion i have contacted the Nintendo and they have advised me that this is not the issue from there side as they have not come up with this kind of error message. Now what i can do to resolve this issue.

If there are no help from the Nintendo then this could be the issue with the Media player. If you are running the older version of the Media player the it is better to install the latest version of the same and work with the issue. I will suggest you to download the Windows Media player 11 that will resolve the issue of the same.

I think that this is the issue related to the media player and can be resolved with the help of the DRM resetting. So it is advisable that you should go with the DRM resetting utility and download the same and run it to reset the DRM. As i know it is hard to find DRM reset utility here i am attaching the same to work with your issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Techno01 View Post
    I think that this is the issue related to the media player and can be resolved with the help of the DRM resetting. So it is advisable that you should go with the DRM resetting utility and download the same and run it to reset the DRM. As i know it is hard to find DRM reset utility here i am attaching the same to work with your issue.
    First of all thanks for reply that you have given me regarding this issue and i will go through this issue and let you know about that this is working for me or not.