Thread: Some help please

Some help please

Hello. I just have a problem with the login's on most websites and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I'm running Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3.

Whenever I try to login, a site will usually send me back to the page I was at before as if I had logged in, but it will not say I am and when I try to do anything they prompt me to log in again.

When intentionally putting the wrong login info, the site will say I'm wrong, but when its the right info, the site just sends me back to the page I was at before, it must know my info is right.

But it only does this on some sites. I can still login to any forum I want (like this one) without problem, but sites like youtube, newgrounds, and the escapist will do the above mentioned.

This started happening a while back, can't remember exactly when but it was around the same time I got a wireless linksys cisco router. Still don't know if its the router or not.

please help, I'll die without youtube >_> <_< >.<

Re: Some help please

It sounds that your Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3 browser might comprises some problem and that causing issues whenever you try to login on any website. If you want resolve this issue then do the reinstallation of this Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3 browser. I was also getting same issue and I did the same procedure to solve this issue.

Yes try to uninstall and install it again. If you still experience the same problem then I suggest use an older version of Firefox.

I reinstalled FF3.6.3 and it still had the same problems.

I tried several older versions but all had the same issues as the current one. I even tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but I still cannot log into certain sites.

I noticed Mozilla would not display pages for facebook, but both IE and GC did... dunno if that means anything.

this is getting frustrating.

Try to clear all caches and temp files or cookies from the firefox options. Try holding Option key when launching Firefox and check whether everything works fine or not. Try to also refresh pages to whichever you are visiting by pressing F5.

Hello there, it seems that there are some conflicts with browsers, that is causing the particular issues. It will be better if you get some professional help for the same, so that he will be able to look into the same. This is because I am not able to get the actual reason of the situation.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

chrish4161 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by darkrider2 View Post
    Hello. I just have a problem with the login's on most websites and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I'm running Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3.

Whenever I try to login, a site will usually send me back to the page I was at before as if I had logged in, but it will not say I am and when I try to do anything they prompt me to log in again.

When intentionally putting the wrong login info, the site will say I'm wrong, but when its the right info, the site just sends me back to the page I was at before, it must know my info is right.

But it only does this on some sites. I can still login to any forum I want (like this one) without problem, but sites like youtube, newgrounds, and the escapist will do the above mentioned.

This started happening a while back, can't remember exactly when but it was around the same time I got a wireless linksys cisco router. Still don't know if its the router or not.

please help, I'll die without youtube >_> <_< >.<
    So you have a problem with mozzila fire-fox. Do one thing. Clean all the cache memory and cookies. And then try it again. Is still the problem is there then uninstall the browser and try it again. You can definitely solve the problem.