Thread: ClickBank is the best Affiliate

ClickBank is the best Affiliate

Hi there, I have just launched my site and wanted to know about the Clickbank which is i think can be useful for the income from the site. So i have gone through the Clickbank and understand about the same. But having issue that where ClickBank is the best Affiliate. So any one is having the knowledge about the same let me know about the same. Thank you.
    Last edited by Coreey; 22-04-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Re: ClickBank is the best Affiliate

Hey, I can be on the on the center of the page where you can get the direct interaction with the user who visit your site. You can also try the same in between the text so that user can see the same when they are going through the content on the webpage they will notice the same immediately. So choose as per your need.

I am also managing a site and having the Clickbank on the same by which i am getting paid by the Affiliate. For the Affiliate you have to first sign up to the Clickbank and then only you can use the same. After then the information provided by you is registered on the same and the payment as your commission is send to you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

To Affiliate with the Clickbank you have to go through some of the important step that will let you allow for the Affiliate. So go through the below given step that is having the discussion for the same. Hope you will like the same.

Join ClickBank: First step is to join the Clickbank so that you become the user of the Clickbank.
    Find Products to Promote: Look for the product which you want to promote
    Promote the Affiliate HopLink : Post HopLink in search engine ads
    ClickBank Tracks Each Sale: You are done, Clickbank will record for each sale.

Hey i am not awa5re of the ClickBank but i can suggest you about the Click2Sell which is a affiliate network to marketize the product online. This allow you to Sell any product whether it is digital, material or subscription based.You can receive payments instantly to your PayPal, Moneybookers, Authorize.net, Worldpay or Google Checkout account.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsleeper View Post
    To Affiliate with the Clickbank you have to go through some of the important step that will let you allow for the Affiliate. So go through the below given step that is having the discussion for the same. Hope you will like the same.

Join ClickBank: First step is to join the Clickbank so that you become the user of the Clickbank.
    Find Products to Promote: Look for the product which you want to promote
    Promote the Affiliate HopLink : Post HopLink in search engine ads
    ClickBank Tracks Each Sale: You are done, Clickbank will record for each sale.
    I have gone through all the detail about the Clickbank that you have explained me and liked it. Any ways thanks for helping me out with this issue. The quick response is appreciable.