Thread: Best Keyword Tracker

Best Keyword Tracker

Hi,
    I need help in selecting a best keyword tracker tool for search engine optimization. What you suggest for the same. Right now I am using Google Adwords and I need a much more functional keyword tracker tool. I had seen some online sites which offer a paid service for this. But I did not want to get paid service for that. Is there any particular software for that.

Re: Best Keyword Tracker

I will recommend Wordtracker. It collects data and provides the tools for building your keyword research search list. WordTracker a very useful key to determining the feasibility of a word and a tool to control competition. These tools provide a means to control the difficulty of each word or phrase. Try this out and then check back. There are various online services.

The tool Keyword Universe offers a search tool for Yahoo words, the engine Google to MSN, Aks, Altavista, AllTheWeb, Lycos, and Yahoo and DMOZ directories. The Wordtracker database also makes available the results of research Overture (Yahoo keyword tool) and adds the ability to verify the number of competing pages for each word. The database also provides search terms reversed.

If you use Google Adwords, tracking the popularity of your keywords with Wordtracker can provide good value in addition to using the search words in Google Adwords. Similarly, you can effectively use Wordtracker for your purchases of words in the search engines. Wordtracker's offers multiple tools and resources to meet the needs of professionals.

I will to go with Google Adwords. It is a type of advertising program which offers you a self performance services. Here the advertisers are free to add their listing on various web domains like Google, Ask, etc. It is entirely based on keywords system where you are searching via text. The program works on cpc were the advertisers pay on the clicked links.

WorldTracker is a nice tool which is widely used and worked as Firefox plugins. One think you will need to remember that the best keywords are almost located in the titles and subtitles of your webpage. There are more sophisticated search tools keyword there, but nothing is more practical than Wordtracker SEO blogger when it comes time to sit down and write your messages.