Thread: Keyword tracker registration

Keyword tracker registration

Hi,
    I need some help here to use Google API tool. Here I am getting confused in getting the registration and using the same from my web page. First of all I know that there is a need of registration to get access to Google API via API key. Is there a way by which I can get in without the key. If not then what is the different process and what does Google API offers.

Re: Keyword tracker registration

The Google API is a software development kit available free, for creating new applications directly using the database of pages indexed by Google, through a web service. This article aims to help you develop yourself a tool based on the Google API. You will need get yourself registered on the site of Google API otherwise you won't be able to get access to the service.

I am also here trying to the same thing which you are doing. I am trying to get the API access without the Google API key. But here nothing works. First of all it is free and so there is a requirement of registration. Google API is a keyword tracker tool which servers a great for keyword base research. From this you can get the most targeted keyword for the day.

It's really very simple to get registration on Google API. Here you need to just know a little PHP and follow the 3 easy steps. The first is register with Google and get a key. The second step is retrieve the access classes in PHP. By this you can write your own classes to run queries and the third step is develop your own tools. After getting the key start the research.

To use the Google API, you must register with Google. This procedure is very simple, just give a password and an email address on the form on Google site. Add accounts / NewAccount after the .com. After confirmation, you will receive your key which will develop with the Google API. Then to develop tools, you need a set of classes written in PHP, which can easily query Google. You can download the google-api.zip that contains a PHP file that will be included in every script that uses the Google API.

Once you've got your key and retrieved the classes, it is very easy to do a Google search. An example is worth a thousand words, so here is a script that retrieves the first 10 results of a query on Google, conducted via the API.You can make other requests, and closure for more than 10 results per query. But remember, Google limits the use of the Google API to 1000 queries per day (each query can return a maximum of 10 results).