Thread: Google keyword tool question?

Google keyword tool question?

I am having an query that i need to solve with your help. I have checked a keyword whose global search volume is 423,000 and the Local search Volume is 50000. And keyword good traffic. The site when search on Google is having the first ranking but on Alexa the site is ranked as 400,223 which i am unable to understand. So can any one explain me Google keyword tool question? which i have asked about Alexa. Thank you

Re: Google keyword tool question?

As per my knowledge the Alexa ranking are based on the traffic coming to your site every day which is detected by the Alexa Toolbar installed on your site. So if you are having a good rank on the Google then you don't need to worry about the Alexa as people are searching on Google not on Alexa. So enjoy the ranking.

Yes that true that if you are having a good ranking on the Google then no need to take care of the Alexa ranking but there might be some useful tips available on the Alexa which might be help full for you. With the Alexa you can compare two different site at the same market. And also know about the site's keyword which is getting highest view.

Alexa is nothing but a supporting tool that let the use know about the information on the traffic coming on the competitor site, knowledge of which can be helpful for attracting the traffic to your site. So it must be useful if you wanted to know about the traffic on the competitor's site and fetch the traffic as per same.

Thanks for all your help that you have given me regarding the Google keyword tools and i have gone through all the detail and come to know more about the Alexa. But having one more query that i need to solve. Can any one let me know about How to increase ranking in the Alexa so that i can get the good ranking on the same.

There is one thing that can help you regarding the same. You can try to install the Alexa Toolbar which will count the traffic on you site and Rank you as per the same. To increase the traffic all you have to do is to check highest traffic keyword on the Alexa for competitor site and target those keyword only which will increase the traffic as well as ranking.