Thread: Airtel DTH Customer Care

Airtel DTH Customer Care

Hello guys,
    I was shocked with the recent things that happened with me. The customer care from an Airtel contacted me through the forum asking me to provide them details about me. I was doubting that how-come can anyone call from the site of the forms.!?? So I thought to ask you guys about this. I am sure that you should be knowing about it. Also they gave me an email-id which was airtelpresence@airtel.in. They suggested me to drop an mail if my problem was not fixed. So you think that the Airtel DTH Customer Care does such type of help.!!
    The Gaming Machine:
    Processor: Core 2 Duo E6400
    Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
    RAM: 2GB XMS2 Corsair PC2-6400
    Video: ATI Radeon X1900XT 512MB w/ Arctic Accellero
    Drive: 74GB "WD Raptor" 10000RPM
    Sound: Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi
    Watercooling: *Soon* Zalman Reserator

Re: Airtel DTH Customer Care

I have dropped many issues in the forums of an Airtel but I never got any call from them. I think that there are chances that the call was fake. I would like to suggest you that you should ask the customer care about this. You can get the more details from them. But I am sure that despite of sending multiple queries I have not got single call from the Airtel even the issues was not fixed. So it would be better if you check soon before dropping any emails into it.

Even I think that the call must be fake. But I know that Manoj Kohli, President and CEO of Bharti Airtel Assistant has said many words about the Customer Care and the satisfaction of the customers. The words was "This joint venture represents a new stage in the strategy of Bharti Airtel, which aims to redefine and provide constant references to the user experience. We'll use the global expertise of Alcatel-Lucent's IP transformation and network management, and can focus our efforts on customer satisfaction and market development". Further he said that "This will also help us to improve our performance by migrating our customers telephone and broadband networks, new generation, opening the door to advanced applications and services".

I am providing some more information about the Bharti Airtel. Bharti Airtel is structured in three strategic business units: Mobile services, Telemedia services and services for businesses. The Mobile Unit provides services in India and Sri Lanka. The unit Telemedia offers broadband and telephone in 95 cities, as well as DTH services, and more recently, IPTV services. Business Unit sells telecommunications solutions end-to-end business services and national and international long distance operators. All these services are sold under the brand Airtel. The fiber optic network at high speed runs Airtel currently 101 337 km and covers all major cities. The company owns two stations in Chennai that connects to landing international cable systems, submarines i2i to Singapore and SEA-ME-WE-4 to Europe.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Since there are lot of changes for the customer's, I think that there is also possibility that someone had really called you from the Airtel. You should check an official site of the Airtel. Hope that your doubt will get solved over there. But according to me it should not be the call from the Airtel company. But then also I am not sure, so it would be better if you confirm from official site.