Thread: No Server Access

No Server Access

Recently i have created a WAP site which is supported by a wapsite on the internet. It contains various downloads for the mobile phones like Wallpapers, Ringtones, MMS and Games which are uploaded and can be downloaded for free. Few days back I have added some videos which are in 3GP format to my wapsite. But there is a problem which i am facing whenever i try to download videos I get an error message stating that 'no server access'. I don't know why this error is occurring. I use Internet Explorer browser on my computer. Please help me

Re: No Server Access

I think you need to check out with the MIME, it may be not properly configured to the server ie. video/3gpp. So you need to check it out and then try to download it from your computer and also you can check it with the mobile, by browsing this wapsite which you have created and then try to download it from your phone. It should work out.

I think the video files which you have uploaded on your wepsite if not proper or it may have sorrupted during the process of uploading. So i think you need to try to check out with one more times uploading it on the site and then try to download it. It should definitely help you out. This can be the problem with most of the wapsite as there are cartain downloads, which are not proper and you face suck kind of problem.

Also you need to check out with your wapsite that it is running without any of the problem. As i have seen that there are most of the wapsite they do not run accurately and most of the time, this kind of problem occurs when you try to download any of the content from the wapsite. So you need to check out with the server end of the website and they try after some time to sownload the video file.

You can also try to upload one more time the video file which you are not able to download it from your wapsite. Also you can check out the server end of your wapsite, i think it might be on some work or busy at that time when you are trying to download the video. So i guess you get the point and try to solve this problem by the above suggested solutions for your problem.