Thread: Unable to install google redesigned

Unable to install google redesigned

I have recently heard about the google redesigned add-on for my gmail. One of my friend told me that it gives a very nice look and feel to the gmail account page. So i tried installing the google redesigned add-on on my mozilla firefox browser. After which the browser suddenly crashed and the install won't work. Need help in this matter

Re: Unable to install google redesigned

First of all i would like to know which version of mozilla Firefox are you using because some of the older version of the browser are not supporting the Google Redesigned. I would advice you upgrade the version of the Mozilla firefox browser which you are using. The Mozilla Firefox 3. version supports this add-on.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Google Redesigned is a Mozilla Firefox extension designed by Globex Designs that aims to fully redesign the look and feel of popular Google services. This is achieved with Cascading StyleSheet (CSS) files which are loaded on the client's browser. The extension simplifies the use of these styles by providing auto-updates try to use the below link below for downloading it https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8434

Mainly this problem may be due to a browser error due to corruption of the browser files. I would advice you to uninstall all the traces of the browser and then reinstall all the traces once again on your system this will definitely help you to get Google redesigned application installed on your system.

Try to install the Google redesigned application on your system from the official website of mozilla. Sometimes when you are not installing the add-ons from the official website then these applications might not get installed on the browser so i would suggest you to get this add-on installed from the Mozilla website.