Thread: Clickbank and Article Marketing

Clickbank and Article Marketing

I am using Google Adwords Keyword Tool for keyword research for my website. But I am a little bit confused about the keyword targeting. So I need your help. I have a lot of keywords with me, but how should I move forward. Should I make one article for each of them or I can group them and make a single article? It is related to Clickbank.

Re: Clickbank and Article Marketing

I am not an expert in keyword targeting work but according to me you should built one article for each keyword rather than clubbing them into single article. Simply because Google will not display your article for each keyword that you have used in the article. On the contrary, if you have separate articles then you can expect your article to be displayed into different search queries.

Article Marketing plays a vital role for website owners to generate traffic and sales from interested clients. All you need to do is write an article related to that topic At the end of the article you can provide a silent summary about what your company deals in along with the site URL. This way you generate viewer's interest in your site and attract more customers.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Even I was thinking that article marketing helps you to promote your product and get some more visits but this all failed. It does not make any difference although how well you write the article and the number of visits to that article. So I concluded that it is better to avoid all this and concentrate on my own website.

Article Marketing works a lot of times. All you need to do is write a unique article for atleast 500 words revolving your ClickBank products. This could be in any form like review, tip, detailed information or how to etc. In this article you can include authors' box describing your information along with your website link. The information should force visitors to click on the link. Once completed you can publish this article to as many sites as you want. This will expose you to a lot of people online.