Thread: Overture Keyword Tool Alternative

Overture Keyword Tool Alternative

I have been using the famous Overture keyword tool for estimating search volume until now. But now it has been a while since the results have not been updated in this tool and so I am not getting an accurate result. I have now finally decided to lay off this tool and switch to some other tool. Does anyone know of a good FREE alternative tool to Overture ?

Re: Overture Keyword Tool Alternative

Keyword Discovery has added a free keyword suggestion tool providing a search volume similar to the Overture tool. Although its free trial version works in most of the case, you can gather even more information with a paid subscription to Keyword Discovery. This information can be extremely valuable for Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click campaigns and Search Engine Optimization.

You are right, even I noticed that Overture database has not been updated since 2007. The Overture database is now getting pretty old and out dated. There are number of alternatives to Overture some of which include Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Keyword Discovery, WordTracker etc. I personally use Google Adwords Keyword Tool because it provides appropriate result in my case.

Wordtracker keyword suggestion tool is the most popular one that I have seen and would prefer over Overture. Although it is not a free tool but it is not too costly when your whole website depends on it. The paid version of Wordtracker provides you much more details about the keyword research and targeting. On the other side it is also provided in free trial package for all those who want to test its features.

With Google Trends, you can compare the world’s interest in your favorite topics. Enter up to five topics and see how often they’ve been searched on Google over time. Google Trends also shows how frequently your topics have appeared in Google News stories, and in which geographic regions people have searched for them most.